Are you planning a cosmetic procedure? The fall is a great time to schedule it. In the Phoenix area, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. John Corey performs many types of surgical and non-surgical treatments. To arrange a consultation, please call 480-767-7700.
Autumn is a Great Time to Recover
Here are a few reasons to arrange cosmetic surgery soon:
- A great excuse to relax at home. As Phoenix residents, we love the active, outdoors lifestyle. Falling temperatures in fall and winter create the ideal excuse for taking it easy indoors. After your surgery, schedule time off to relax with a good book or your favorite television show.
- The added benefit of layers. Although it remains comfortable in Scottsdale, you may feel like throwing on an extra layer on cooler days. Wearing a loose sweater and pants instead of your summer sundress means you'll be able to cover up any swelling and bruising in the days after the procedure.
- Kids are conveniently back in school. Unlike summer break, in the fall you may not have to worry about arranging childcare or making sure your kids have activities to keep them engaged. Relax while they're at class and have your spouse or another family member help with getting them ready and picking them up.
We know each of our patients has their own schedule to keep and plans for the fall. Our staff will find appointment times that work for you.
Treat Yourself this Holiday Season
Cosmetic surgery is not uncommon as a holiday gift. Perhaps you want to treat your mother, spouse or friend to BOTOX® Cosmetic rejuvenation, or treat yourself to the cosmetic procedure you've been wanting. The results of this type of gift are long-lasting.
When you arrange surgery in the fall, your results will be ready in time for holiday parties. Workplace parties, family reunions, New Year's Eve bashes – know you look as good as you feel with the cosmetic results provided by Dr. Corey.
Choosing Our Practice
Dr. Corey is passionate about providing beautiful results. His background includes the following:
- Private practice in plastic surgery in Arizona since 1993
- Training includes traveling to Brazil to study with that country's top cosmetic surgeons
- Past President of the Arizona Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Former Chief of Plastic Surgery at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member of both the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Faculty member at the Osler Institute
These highlights are just several in a long career dedicated to plastic surgery. Dr. Corey wants each of his patients to love their results. Please call our office to learn more about Dr. Corey and to arrange an appointment with him.
Prioritize You, in Any Season
The fact is, any time you decide to refresh your look is the right time. Spring, summer, fall or winter, experienced plastic surgeon Dr. John Corey will help you choose the cosmetic procedures that will accomplish your goals for your body, face or skin. To arrange a consultation at our Scottsdale and greater Phoenix-area practice, please call us at 480-767-7700.