Posted: September 20, 2012
You would like to improve the appearance of your breasts, but do you know what procedure will deliver the results you are looking for? Would you benefit more from breast augmentation or a breast lift? Would you get the best results from having both procedures performed?
The best way to find out which procedure will best meet your needs is to schedule a consultation with Phoenix plastic surgeon Dr. John Corey. During your consultation, Dr. Corey will examine your breasts and review your aesthetic goals with you in order to develop a customized treatment plan that will help you achieve your desired outcome.
Breast augmentation is an excellent option to:
- Increase the size of small breasts
- Correct breast asymmetry
- Improve the appearance of irregularly shaped breasts
- Restore lost breast volume after pregnancy or significant weight loss
A breast lift is commonly performed on women who are satisfied with the size of their breasts but wish to correct:
- Moderate to severe sagging where the breast is resting on the abdomen.
- Nipples that point downward, below the inframammary fold, and are the lowest part of the breast
- Lack of fullness in the upper part of the chest or breast
If you require a significant amount of breast reshaping and would like to correct sagging issues, Dr. Corey may recommend breast augmentation in conjunction with a breast lift for optimal results. The breast implants can address any size or volume issues with your breasts and the breast lift can restore a perkier, more youthful appearance getting rid of any droop.
Please contact Dr. John Corey today to schedule your free breast surgery consultation. We serve patients in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona.