Liposuction is a popular body contouring procedure that eliminates fat cells and sculpts the treatment area. It consistently ranks as one of the top five cosmetic surgeries in America. So what drives hundreds of thousands of people to get liposuction each year? The answer lies in the wide variety of benefits this safe, effective, and trusted procedure can offer patients.
Some of the main benefits of this procedure include:
- Eliminating diet and exercise-resistant fat: Did you know it’s impossible to target a specific region with your fat loss efforts? This fact explains why your tummy might not slim down with crunches, and your thighs might not get slimmer if you start running. Fortunately, liposuction offers a way to treat those "impossible to change" areas that you want to address. And yes, these areas can be genetic!
- Enhancing your contours: Liposuction isn’t a weight loss procedure. It falls under the category of body contouring. It can help you have more of an hourglass shape, refine the curves of your waist, address asymmetrical fat distribution, and achieve other goals.
- Looking better in clothes: Sure, liposuction may enhance the way that your body looks when you’re undressed, but it can really help clothes look more flattering on your figure. This is because it eliminates the stubborn bulges and bumps that appear under your garments.
- Find a better balalnce...maybe work out less: Work out less??? Yep. You may be working out twice as much just to get keep stubborn areas in check. You might find great benefit in treating those spots with liposuction, allowing you to ease into a more normal workout routine and quit letting your hips run your life!
- Enjoying your results for years: Liposuction permanently removes treated fat cells. Those cells can’t regrow or regenerate. In other words, your results should last for many years, as long as you avoid significant weight fluctuations and future pregnancies.
Schedule a Liposuction Consultation
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. John Corey can explain the benefits that you might be able to expect in your unique situation. Call 480-767-7700 to schedule a liposuction consultation. We serve Scottsdale, Phoenix, Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler, Tempe, and nearby areas of Arizona.