Aesthetic breast, body and face procedures performed by Dr. John J. Corey can help give you some of the most personal changes you will experience in your life, and plastic surgery popularity continues to surge across the United States. With today's technologies and techniques, you can stay at the top of your game with beautiful, natural results, and at almost any age. Dr. Corey is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has been practicing in Arizona since 1993. To arrange a consultation, please call our staff at 480-767-7700.
Plastic Surgery Procedures in Scottsdale
The following procedures are performed by Dr. Corey:
Breast surgery procedures
Enhancing and rejuvenating breast procedures are designed to meet your unique goals. Dr. Corey tailors his treatment to your frame and to the look you want. He performs the following:
- Breast augmentation. Breast implants enhance and enlarge your breasts, giving just a bit more feminine curve to your figure. Dr. Corey offers the latest implant types from which to choose.
- Breast lift. Sagging, deflated breasts are common as a result of aging, weight loss, pregnancy or genetics. As Dr. Corey tells his patients, “It’s really difficult for most women to have that one breast shape and size that holds throughout their lifetime.” A breast lift restores the position and shape of the breasts.
- "Donut" breast lift. Also known as a mini breast lift, this procedure is well-suited to women with relatively small breasts but still some sagging.
- Breast implant revision and replacement. This is a part of Dr. Corey’s practice that has probably seen the biggest increase. Sometimes breast implants need to be replaced. A capsular contracture, a medical complication, an implant refresh or other factors may be the reason, and Dr. Corey has seen breast implant revision cases skyrocket in his practice, owing to the fact that there are so many women out there now with implants and many doctors do not like treating complex breast revision cases.
Sometimes diet and exercise just aren’t enough to get the body shape you want. On the other hand, you may have experienced changes to the shape of your body following pregnancy or major weight loss. Dr. Corey offers the following procedures to tighten, smooth, enhance and sculpt your physique:
- Liposuction. Stubborn pockets of excess fat are removed with liposuction. Various areas of the body can be treated, and while this is not a weight loss procedure, it can make a radical difference in how you feel and fit in your clothing.
- Mommy Makeover. After pregnancy, your body may have held on to extra fat, and you may have sagging skin and breasts. A Mommy Makeover is a comprehensive approach to rejuvenating your body. It is probably the most dramatic procedure that Dr. Corey performs and after, you will look in the mirror and be amazed at the changes.
- Tummy tuck. Puffy belly skin and extra fat are removed during a tummy tuck, which leads to a smoother, tighter abdominal area. Abdominal muscles stretched and separated during pregnancy can be re-tightened during this procedure as well, and this is one of the procedures that Dr. Corey relies very heavily on his training and experience in Brazil and where he feels he can be most aggressive….After all, no one goes to the beach and says “Look at that woman’s tummy……it’s just TOO tight!”
Body procedures by Dr. Corey are tailored to the male or female physique. Results look natural and are long-lasting, particularly if you feel even more motivated to pursue a healthy lifestyle and stable weight.
Your face is essential to your ability to communicate and express yourself. If there is something you would like to rejuvenate or enhance, Dr. Corey offers the following options:
Meet with Dr. Corey to see if facial plastic surgery is right for you. Our practice also provides a wide array of skin rejuvenation treatments, such as BOTOX® Cosmetic. These treatments can often be combined with facial plastic surgery for the best possible results.
Choosing our Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Corey has been performing plastic surgery for decades. Intrigued by the Brazilian approach to aesthetics, Dr. Corey traveled to that country to study with some of the world's leading experts in plastic surgery. Dr. Corey has an artistic eye for what is aesthetically flattering as well as technical skill and extensive surgical experience. To arrange a consultation in Scottsdale, please call 480-767-7700. Our patients visit us from across the state and the surrounding region, including Phoenix, Tempe, Chandler and Mesa.