Skin care in Arizona is important. The desert climate dries and dehydrates skin. Even without these environmental factors, over the years you will notice changes like wrinkles, sagging and discoloration. Fortunately, today's non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatments restore youthful, refreshed skin. To arrange a consultation to discuss your options in Scottsdale, please call the practice of Dr. John Corey at 480-767-7700.
Treatments to Refresh and Rejuvenate Your Skin
Dr. Corey provides a wide range of skin treatment options:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic. Millions of people have been treated with this injectable. BOTOX® Cosmetic softens wrinkles formed by facial expressions, such as crow's feet, forehead lines and lines between the brows.
- Dermal Fillers. Fillers add volume where it has depleted beneath the skin. Common treatment areas are the cheeks, chin, lips and various facial wrinkles.
- Dermabrasion. An abrasive rotary wheel sands the surface layer of skin, removing old, damaged skin cells. A fresh, smooth layer is revealed after treatment.
- Dermaplaning. Using an ultra-sharp blade, the dermaplaning technique removes dead skin cells and hair. Dull, hairy skin is brightened and smoothed as a result.
- Fraxel® Dual Laser. Laser skin resurfacing prompts the skin to produce new collagen while softening the appearance of wrinkles, sun damage, melasma and other skin conditions.
- SkinMedica® Chemical Peels. Solutions known as chemical peels are applied directly to the surface of the skin. Formulated in various strengths, chemical peels address a wide range of issues, including dull complexion, wrinkles, sun spots and uneven tone.
Dr. Corey and our team will help you choose those facial treatments that will achieve your goals. A combination of treatments may be recommended, or a standalone option may be adequate. Rely on Dr. Corey's experience and his commitment to your results as you choose facial rejuvenation.
Benefits of Skin Rejuvenation at Dr. Corey's Practice
The skin care treatments at our practice are non-surgical, and therefore have the following benefits:
- No incisions or sutures
- No downtime or recovery
- Get back to work, exercise, social events or other routines immediately
- Get results quickly before an important event
- Enjoy results that last several months or longer
As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Corey also offers a full array of surgical facial procedures. Oftentimes, facial surgery may be combined with a non-surgical injectable or treatment in order to produce the most consistent, most effective results. Discuss your options with Dr. Corey to learn more.
Custom Skin Care Recommendations in Scottsdale
To arrange a consultation at our Phoenix-area practice, please call our experienced staff at 480-767-7700. Dr. Corey has been performing cosmetic surgery in Arizona for more than two decades. Patients visit him from Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler and all the surrounding areas. He is personally committed to helping you find the right skin care and rejuvenation options for your goals.