Enhance the appearance of your face with plastic surgery by Dr. John Corey. In Scottsdale, Dr. Corey performs procedures to restore youthfulness and to augment facial aesthetics. To learn more, please call our staff at 480-767-7700.
Facial Rejuvenation in Scottsdale
Facial plastic surgery should help you look younger and more refreshed but at the same time, still look like you! Dr. Corey offers the following:
- Facelift. Lifts sagging skin while tightening slack tissues beneath. Deep folds and wrinkles are softened, and the skin looks more youthful. The result is a younger, smoother rejuvenated facial appearance.
- Chin augmentation. A chin implant is a great way to enhance your facial profile, particularly if you have a weak or recessed chin. A small implant is used to define the chin.
- Eyelid surgery. You may have also heard this procedure referred to as "blepharoplasty." It lifts sagging and/or puffy upper eyelids, and tightens loose skin and removes excess fat pads in the lower eyelids.
If you aren't sure which procedure will accomplish the changes you want to see, don't worry. During a consultation Dr. Corey will make recommendations on how best to achieve your goals!
Look and Feel Your Best with Facial Plastic Surgery
Depending on what you would like to accomplish, facial plastic surgery can help with the following:
- Softening wrinkles
- Defining the contours of the jaw and face
- Correcting facial signs of aging
- Lifting descending cheeks
- Rejuvenating the area around the eyes
The pricing is variable based on the procedure. We will provide a cost estimate at the time of your consultation. Applying for financing is an option that we can discuss with you. Dr. Corey will also describe what you can expect in terms of the surgical process, recovery and results. Facial plastic surgery produces lasting results. For some patients, it makes sense to combine the surgical procedure with BOTOX® Cosmetic injections and/or dermal fillers like Juvederm, in order to achieve ideal results. Dr. Corey looks forward to discussing all of these things with you.
Choosing a Facial Plastic Surgeon
As you search for a surgeon, consider the following qualifications:
- Experience in the most common facial procedures
- Specific training and Board Certification in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Before-and-after images of past patients
- Patient reviews and testimonials
Dr. Corey has been practicing in Arizona since 1993. You can see results of the following procedures in our before-and-after galleries:
Your Consultation with Dr. Corey
To discuss the enhancements you would like to make, please schedule an appointment with experienced facial plastic surgeon Dr. John J. Corey. To do so, call our office at 480-767-7700. Our patients visit us from across the Phoenix Metro area, including Tempe, Scottsdale and Chandler.